Since 1985, Escapees Mail Forwarding Service has been assisting full-time and part-time RVers with all their mail forwarding needs. As a licensed commercial mail-receiving agent, Escapees provides the largest, most economical service for RVers in the nation. You will enjoy being greeted with friendly, personal attention every time you call.
“One thing we love about Escapees is the quick and personal service you provide; I don’t know how you do it with so many members, but in this impersonal world we live in, it’s such a pleasure to deal with all you real people!”
--Marcus & Caryl Seaford #64816
- We will sort your mail to your specifications.
- You determine your mail-forwarding schedule. Change it as your needs change.
- We forward whatever mail you desire, including packages and certified mail.
- We will send overnight deliveries via FedEx or UPS when requested.
- We accept your mail-forwarding instructions by email, phone, or fax.
- We offer unlimited use of our toll-free number for all your mail service business.
- At your request, we will review your mail pieces with you over the phone.
- We will scan specific mail for you upon request.
- You may set up automatic payments if you desire.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover for your credit card payments.
- Your postage balances are easy to track on each package you receive.
- You will receive email confirmations every time your mail is sent.
- You may check your current postage balance at your convenience.
- Full-time RVers have access to Home Base Options.
Legal Addresses Offered In The Top Three States
- All priority-class mail includes a unique identification tracking code.
- We use our return address should you move before planned.
- You will have a personal “password” to protect against fraud.
- We will not release your address or location without your written permission (unless required by law).
- We will keep an emergency record when you give us the make, model, and license numbers of your vehicles.
- We will make every effort to contact you or your family if an emergency occurs.
(Please note: Do not have your mail forwarded to the corporate office addresses at 100 or 101 Rainbow Drive; this mail will be returned to sender. Your address will be unique.)