The highest level of roadside assistance for RVers at $99 annually.
Escapees RV Club is proud to bring you Escapees Roadside Assistance. This program, powered by SafeRide Motor Club, offers the highest level of roadside assistance for RVers at an affordable price: only $99/year!
There are numerous roadside assistance companies out there. What makes us different?
You get roadside assistance that is available any time, almost anywhere, as often as you need it. Escapees Roadside Assistance customers have uncapped access to SafeRide’s resources, unlike our competitors.
Premium, Unlimited Roadside Services and Benefits:
Unlimited roadside assistance including:
- 24/7 ASE certified technical assistance
- Mobile mechanic dispatch
- Battery jump-starts
- Towing to nearst qualified repair center
- Mobile tire assistance
- Winching assistance.
- Coverage for all dependents and vehicles
- Emergency fuel and fluid delivery
- Locksmith and lockout service
- Features 24/7 technical assistance from RVIA/RVDA and ASE Certified Technicians who speak with you directly to troubleshoot operational issues. Should you need emergency roadside assistance, our vast network of service providers offers a wide range of services to handle your unique RV.
- When remote troubleshooting isn’t enough, you can request a mobile mechanic to help get your rig back on the road. As a member, you are responsible for all charges related to on-site repairs, including, but not limited to, parts and labor costs
- We’ll have you powered up and back on the road in no time!
- Let us help you get your disabled rig to the nearest repair facility suited to your needs.
- If a spare tire is not available, we will dispatch a mobile tire service who will mount a like tire. Towing to the nearest qualified repair facility will be provided if a mobile tire service is not available.
- Need help getting your rig out of a tough spot and to the shop? Simple winch out or extraction services required to tow your disabled rig are covered up to 100 feet off of a maintained road or in a commercial campground equipped for camping vehicles.
- Primary vehicles of the policy holder and immediate family members are all covered under one policy!
PERSONAL ASSISTANCE AND CONCIERGE SERVICES
- ATM and business locators
- Car rental, hotel, and restaurant reservations
- Rental car return
- Emergency return travel arrangements
- Turn-by-turn driving directions
- Traffic reports
- Road closures
- Restaurant reservations
- RV campground referrals
- RV storage facility locators
- Wireless device assistance
- Historical site and pet care locators
- Golf course tee time reservations/referrals
- Ticket coordination (theater/music/sports)
- Pharmacy, hospital, and emergency care locator service
- Weather reports
- Shopping centers
- Local activities calendar
TRIP INTERRUPTION ASSISTANCE
In the event of a RV mechanical breakdown while you’re more than 100 miles from home, we will reimburse you up to $1,200 (up to $300 a day for 5 days) for lodging and meals while the vehicle is kept for repairs at the licensed repair facility.